- 4 habits that sabotage mental health
- Top 7 nutrients essential for neurotransmitter balance
- 3 Best recipes for balancing mood and decreasing fatigue
- Vegetarian or Carnivore-help your client identify the right foods for their mental health.
Attend my seminar and enhance your knowledge and clinical skills in using integrative medicine for mental illness. You will learn an overview of methods for determining nutritional imbalances in patients, new technology for the treatment of depression, PTSD, pain and insomnia and how to integrate nutritional therapies with traditional approaches. Practical clinical applications of integrative medicine for mood disorders, anxiety disorders and eating disorders and the addictions, will be outlined along with case histories and supporting research for:
- Nutritional deficiencies that contribute to mood disorders
- Alternative strategies to antidepressant and anxiolytic medication
- Diet, supplements and herbs that influence neurotransmitter synthesis
You will learn practical clinical applications and master the skills required to evaluate the hype, effectively counsel patients who are seeking alternatives to pharmaceuticals or for whom current medication strategies are not effective.