Adelphi University, 1 South Ave, Garden City, NY 11530, EE.UU.
Postgraduate Certificate Program in Nutrition and Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Clinicians. Taking 18 hours of training will enable mental health providers to become a Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider (CMHIMP) by the Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Institute.
Clinicians often ask: “I want to include Nutritional and Integrative Medicine into my practice but I am not sure how to do this, if this falls within my scope of practice and if so, where do I begin? I want to be confident in understanding the clinical and scientific basis for these methods when working with clients. This postgraduate certificate program in Nutritional and Integrative Medicine will provide and extensive overview of the most contemporary evidence for alternative approaches to conventional verbal therapies that include:
- Nutritional therapies
- Culinary medicine
- Behavioral medicine Nutritional supplementation
- Herbal medicine
- Hydrotherapies for mood management
- Acupuncture and cranial electrical stimulation
- Sound and music for insomnia and mood
- Light and dark therapies.
- Stage appropriate yoga for anxiety, pain and PTSD,
- Integrative detoxification for addiction