Who: Clinicians who have completed the CMHIMP course.
Space is limited to 12 clinicians.
12 contact hrs of CE’s are approved for Registered Dietitians, Nutritional Therapists, Integrative and Functional Nutrition Certified Practitioners are approved by the Integrative & Functional Nutrition Academy.
What: Group Discussion to review application of methods based on CMHIMP course. Includes case discussions with Dr. Leslie once per month for 12 months. An online course portal provides reading each month.
Where: Zoom calls. The calls will be live only.
This course addresses advanced methods, interventions and case review and combines live lectures, discussion and Q+A with an online course portal for self-paced reading of text and supplementary materials that enhance your practice.
We will identify and resolve challenges encountered with t current caseload as one applies the BrainBow Blueprint™ methods as an Integrative Mental Health Medicine Provider. Topics include but are not limited to adherence challenges applications of herbal, nutrient and dietary and other approaches in the BrainBow Blueprint™, reducing and eliminating medications, matching plans to personality and diagnosis along with specific protocols for different stages of recovery.
Participants will be asked to sign a confidentiality statement regarding case discussions
- List the core concepts of Dr. Leslie’s Integrative Mental Health Model
- Identify suitable candidates for IMH
- Apply the IMH model appropriately
- Identify and define the components of the BrainBow Blueprint™ model
- Adapt the treatment model to a client’s individual needs
- A Certificate of Completion is awarded following completion of at least 10 meetings
New groups forming throughout the year. Enroll here