Work with me
Know You’re Doing It Right
Many practitioners struggle to build an integrative practice. It is a complex, multi-faceted field, and it takes time to get experience and build confidence.
I was lucky to have a few great coaches and supervisors when I was building my practice. Now I’m sharing my wisdom and methodology with new and seasoned practitioners.
I am available for clinical supervision and advanced coaching to help you build your confidence as you apply the Brainbow Blueprint® with your clients.
I’m offering two options…
1. One-on-One Coaching and Clinical Supervision
We can schedule one-on-one advanced coaching or clinical supervision sessions. You will get 100% of my time and attention. We’ll meet via Zoom.
2. Advanced Coaching in Groups
Once you have your first certification under your belt, you can get access to my live course Advanced Applications of Integrative Medicine for Mental Health.
As Integrative Mental Health Medicine Providers we will identify and resolve challenges encountered within your current caseload as we apply the Brainbow Blueprint®. You will learn advanced methods and interventions and build confidence in applying them.
Get 12-18 CE Credits
Advanced Coaching in Groups will meet via Zoom once a month. This 12-month live, interactive, collegial program is limited to 12 participants to give everyone an opportunity to develop and share a case.
Each meeting is preceded by self-paced online learning on topic.
Advanced Coaching in Groups comes in three levels. After you complete level 1 you can join level 2 and then level 3.
Tuition for Level 1 and 2 is $435, 12 CE credits are included.
- Introducing clients to an integrative and nutritional approach.
- Helping client’s engage in an integrative model and build the adherence “muscle.”
- How to apply herbal, nutritional dietary, somatic, and other approaches in the BrainBow Blueprint® to specific clients.
- Strategies to taper, reduce and eliminate medications.
- Matching intervention plans to personality and diagnosis.
- Specific protocols for intervention.
Completion of one of my integrative medicine certification programs.
Click here to view all certification programs